Tuesday, September 17, 2013

the casita


living alone is different.. I cook for one and tell my dog about my day. She always listens. I can choose to do whatever I like. Whether it is going to the movies, taking a walk downtown late at night or even play my music too loud and dance around in my panties.. It’s nice.. but it’s lonely sometimes. I got to design my space exactly how I liked it; I had fun making the decorating calls and pulling inspiration ideas from the world around me. I wanted to try to live on my own to prove to myself that I could do it. And I think if I had been in a better mental and emotional state- it would have been more enjoyable. But I miss having someone to cook for, a friendly face to come home too and even the occasional dinner out- I miss having a companion. So I made the decision to give up my little casita and find a roommate. I think it will be a positive change, and I’m excited to start a new chapter in my life. 

Thank you little casita for all that you taught me. I hope you enjoy the snaps of my space.


me and my best friend

art in the kitchen

bits from my bookshelves +   Nana and Papa's wedding photo

my bookshelf creation made from wooden crates

bedroom dresser with Namaste quote

bar cart

couch + coffee table


Elephants bring good luck



custom art 

bits from my bookshelves

dining room table from World Market

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...