Not surprisingly as the South Bay beer scene continues its growth.. with new gastropubs opening their doors all throughout downtown. It seems like it is only a matter of months before the food/drink scene becomes one of the best in the area. Tonight starting at Market Beer Co. will be a beer crawl, also featuring...
- 1st stop: Meet at Market Beer Company at 7:00 p.m. (192 W. Saint John St., San Jose, CA)
- 2nd stop: O’Flaherty’s Irish Pub with 56 taps (25 N. San Pedro St., San Jose, CA )
- 3rd stop: The Farmers Union with 50+ taps - grand opening (151 W. Santa Clara St., San Jose, CA)
- 4th stop: The Brit with 40+ taps - free appetizers for beer crawl participants only (173 W Santa Clara St, San Jose, CA)
- Last stop: Good Karma with 18+ taps (37 S. 1st St., San Jose, CA)
I am so stoked at the amount of great restaurants and bars opening up in the downtown area. This is one that I have seen since the beginning, and watched it go up. The gastropub has yummy food on the menu, the largest TV in the area and boasts an impressive 60+ beers on tap. This is sure to be a packed house every night, so if you cant make it to the grand opening, check it out on a week night.