Wednesday, March 12, 2014

off track



Do you ever need to reevaluate your life. Do you feel as though you've gotten off track. How about giving too much to others and not enough for yourself? I feel like there has been something missing in my life lately. And the worst part is.. I'm not sure what it is? I took an aerial silk class [[see here for info]] last night. I crave that feeling of new adventure. My classmate told me that's a common story.. adrenaline junkie

but when will i be happy with "old", "known" and "for sure"? 
That's not really how I roll
I like spontaneity.
I like the unkown.

 "noboby sees, nobody knows
we are a secret can't be exposed
that's how it is, that's how it goes
far from the others.."

hat- Artizia, top- Chaser LA, pants- Current Elliot, boots- Steve Madden, bag- Chanel, glasses- Drug Store, 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...