Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Southern Hospitality



I found fall!
It was right here is Texas, all along. Never made it to California, so I had to travel here to find it. 
Everyone knew I was from out of town, by the way my mouth hung open as I gazed into the trees.  The colors are like nothing you've seen before... well unless you live here. :) 


Staying with Anthony's parents in their gorgeous home, I felt spoiled. We even had a cute coffee bar upstairs, so we could enjoy a cup in bed. His mom is so thoughtful. I snapped some pictures around their home, because I was so in love with the decor. 

Deb really did a fantastic job styling and decorating everything. 

This chandelier was brought all the way back from Italy, they have moved it from their home in California. Who could blame them, it's gorgeous! Their home had a ton of custom work done by the builder. The floor plan is nicely laid out and flows from room to room. 





Treated to freshly baked croissants every morning. 
My bathroom had a Buddha statue and was very spa like. 



This amazing light fixture was actually carved from a tree in the front yard. It's suspended from the vaulted ceilings and adds just the right touch to their kitchen. 


A few more details. 
Deb has been hunting for all things peacock lately.
Another Buddha statue, guards the fireplace. 


The picture above, is taken from the landing that runs the length of the great room. It's the prettiest hand scraped wood, and I'm bummed I didn't get a picture of the underside. The home is filled with natural light from huge windows throughout. 



Maddie posing as a model in front of the kitchen cabinets. 
Yes, that is real pasta enclosed in the front paneling of the drawers. 
An inexpensive touch, that adds a ton of flare. 


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...