Tuesday, July 23, 2013

style stalker




So last week when I was at my HR conference, I couldn't help but find some stylish ladies and ask to take their outfit pictures. They both were dressed so hawt, that I had to feature them on the blog. Sorry to say, but most of the attendees looked... umm, not so great.. Which also helped them stand out among the crowds. After an impromptu photo shoot, I found out that Katherine (striped blazer) also writes a fashion blog- Couture and Chai. You need to see the adorable teacup pig, seriously the cutest. It gives new meaning to the term pocket pet. Cassie was also a great model and let me obsess over her pants for a good five minutes, and then I died when she told me they were from Kohl's??!! Thanks again ladies for letting me stalk your style. xo













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...