Tuesday, July 30, 2013

ring around the rosey


glasses- Dior, top- Lauren Conrad, rings and skirt- vintage from Black and Brown, watch- Michael Kors, shoes- MIA, sweater- Target, necklace- Vintage c/o

I am fully obsessed with these knuckle rings, but I am having the hardest time finding them at any local shops. I first got my "love" ring while I was on this trip with my sister. I was delighted and I get compliments on it all the time.

Well, San Jose-ians I am thoroughly pleased to inform you that Black and Brown now carries the adorable rings in all different designs and metals. Swing by and pick some up. And while you're there, check out their collection of amazing vintage finds; purses, shoes, and dresses always top my list.

 Store Hours are
Mon- Sat 11am- 8pm
Sun 12pm -7pm






1 comment:

  1. Love the high waist skirt!! Sharp for any business environment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...