Monday, December 2, 2013

Tomboy

This past weekend my adorable cousins came to visit and we had the best time. I Showed them around town, got delicious tacos, and got to enjoy some quality time with them. I got to learn all about my cousin's company Tomboy Tools- which is seriously a great concept. (Check Them Out!!) All the traditional tools (screwdrivers, hammers, drills..) have been redesigned ergonomically to fit a smaller hand, a.k.a. a woman's! Plus, they have a wide range of tools available and they all come in cute colors. After my teaching lesson, we went downtown Japantown and grabbed Mochi ice cream, because they had never had it before. Savannah loved it!! I hope they had just as much fun as I did. I love you both xo











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...