Thursday, November 28, 2013

be thankful

There are so many things that I am thankful for this year. Sometimes you have to endure the hard times to truly appreciate everything that you have. 



1. My dog
She has been my sidekick since day one. And shows me everyday what the true meaning of unconditional love is. Seeing her happy face reminds me to share my smile with others.

2. My Sister
She probably is going to kill me for putting Maddie before her on this list.. but oh well, I love her spunky personality anyway. My sister tops the list because she always gets me and is on my side no matter what. Also because of her sarcastic attitude, insane DIY skills and her killer red hair. (gingers have no soul)

3. My Mom and Dad
Well, if it wasn't for them.. I wouldn't be here. They are my biggest cheerleaders and also my biggest critics- which tends to keep me on my toes. They taught me to always try and do your best and if you make a mistake it's OK to laugh at yourself. 

4. My Health
I want to live 'till I'm 100. I'm happy that I try to take care of myself food and fitness wise. I pride myself on my excellent immune system.

5. My Friends
They tell me when I'm going crazy and when I should stand my ground. The encourage, inspire and educate me everyday. Plus they always have an extra hug when I need it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...