Thursday, February 20, 2014

recap snaps [[Big Sur]]


I think I have recommended the Post Ranch Inn to almost everyone I know, including some people I don't.. sorry guy at the coffee shop [wink] But honestly, it is on a whole 'nother level of amazingness.

 The staff was so sweet and generous. Everyone I encountered had their own story of how they ended up on the ranch. And everyone seemed to thoroughly enjoy their job. Which says a lot these days, because it's hard to find someone who truly loves what they do.. like this guy right above. 


His passion for life is contagious. I find myself craving more of that and it is inspiring to know that there are others out there, like myself, who are always left wanting more.
 and yes, that's a good thing. 

enjoy my snaps from last weekend.

xx













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...