Wednesday, June 25, 2014

wants on wednesday (noms)

Usually, my wants on Wednesday consist of things to buy, places to go or items I want to wear. But today it's all about the food.



I have a few places in mind that I want to try when I am down South. I'll be staying at the Ace Hotel, which is in a killer location right in downtown. It seems only the coolest of the cool venture to DTLA to where locals are dubbing it the “Brooklyn” of LA. The venue offers up a beautiful rooftop deck with stunning views of the city and the amazing sunsets.

I know while I'm in L.A. I want to eat
Urth Caffe: organic deliciousness awaits you with a sweet sip of their home brand of coffee, or teas- if that happens to be you thing. 100% organic and chemical free. Right up my alley, with a pastry on the side.
Syrup Desserts: I need to try their breakfast.. multiple times. I wouldn't know how to make a decision- I've read that their crepes are divine and that their waffles are served with ice cream. drool  
and here
SugarFISH sushi: Well, I am guilty of eating sushi 3-4 times a week. I wouldn't consider myself a connoisseur.. but I know a thing or two. I was informed that this restaurant is
TO. DIE. FOR.
'nuff said
My friend Sarah said I have to check out Wurstkuche after I skateboard by the beach in Venice.
I really want to dine at The Little Door. From photos the décor looks rustic with surrounding foliage making for a lush, inviting and calm atmosphere. Again, how will I ever decide on one thing from the menu. Might have to do the Chef's tasting, just to be on the safe side.
Also in DTLA there are about a million graff murals I want to check out. The Dirt Floor is a great reference. Gypsy1 has really gotten me into that aspect of art culture. They're inspiring pieces that are different and raw.  
All in all, I think it will be a fun trip and I'm excited to visit with my friends who live there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...