Wednesday, September 10, 2014

San Francisco Fixed





A couple weekends ago, I got to explore the City of San Francisco on my bike, through the eyes of a local. We went to all the non-touristy spots [[with the exception of the iconic Dolores Park]] We rode through the Mission, climbed to the top of Bernal Heights and got to have an amazing view of the city. As seen below. He took me through streets where alleys were painted with masterful street art pieces. I was in awe. 

I'm a sucker for street art and sun flare

After almost getting hit by a few cars, just for a picture.. 
yes, I had to
We grabbed delicious turkey sandwiches which tasted like pure Heaven. TBH-I could have eaten about four more. 

Rick, thank you for snapping shots and showing Maddie and I such an amazing time. We will be back for a visit and more photo excursions. 



Climbed up the tower

to get this shot 









BOMB.COM

Palace of Fine Arts


Lombard Street



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...