Tuesday, October 3, 2017

For my Mom

It was a special day for a lucky lady in my life... my Mom!
She turned 27, again, and chose to celebrate with the family at McCormick & Schmick's in downtown San Jose, last Sunday.

She also has been cheering me to write again on here, 
so I thought I would post an extra girly one for her. 


This was also the first time I told my parents I've decided to go plant based and give up meat.

So some of you are wondering what I ate at the steakhouse.
air.. I ate air.
I'm just teasing, I had a delicious pesto pasta and fresh berries for dessert. 


I lot of people have told me I may die because I will have a protein deficiency. 
If you google that, it has never happened. 

I tell those people- "Elephants and Gorillas are herbivores, and also some of the strongest on this planet... ". I'm not trying to push this on anyone, I'm doing it for my body and my planet. 



So now that it is documented in my blog, let me show you my gorgeous Crossroads $16 dress, that I wore. I paired it with sale shoes from some knockoff place that I picked up for $22 in San Francisco. 


I'm a BIG FAN of thrift stores, due to the low prices and great fashion. I like mixing pieces from different eras, as well as luxury items and low price points. 






My rule? -There are no rules for fashion.
Wear white after labor day! spoiler alert? no one cares, and those white jeans look great on you. 




ciao xx, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...