Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Hot August Nights 2017

I had such a fun weekend with my Aunt Patti. It all started a few months prior, when we were joking that I should come up for the weekend. Later, she told me that she would be helping out as a crossing guard at Hot August Nights, and since I am OBSESSED with cars  have an interest in cars... I decided I would join her.


Well, after 8 hours and numerous accidents, I finally made it to Reno with a small Yorkie, in tow. 

At 4 am the next morning, we were up bright and early to head to the sandwich shop and build (what felt like) 4 million sandwiches and wraps. Two employees called in sick, so everyone was real happy that I knew my way around a kitchen. I was treated to a delicious breakfast sammy, made by my sweet auntie.. why don't they have Port of Subs near me?? 


That day was non stop! We walked over 13000 steps that day, and it finally slowed down at 7 pm when we got our crossing guard vests and light sabers. ;)



I had a front row seat to the best show on the block! 
All of the cars were fabulous builds, each with it's own unique twist. 
I was overjoyed with the night cruise, it was the second best event all weekend. 
The first was Sunday morning, hanging in Aunt Patti's front yard, enjoying coffee with her. 



I hope you enjoy my recap of the weekend. <3
ciao xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...