Monday, August 24, 2020

*\_MY SISTERS BRIDAL SHOWER _/*



May 12 2019. T - Minus 111 days until the wedding 


The day started out with my aunt catching a 6 am flight into town. After three different stops, we finally found fresh flowers for the centerpieces. 




Otto looking for a bite of something tasty. 



Kendal and Deb 


The Mamas: Gail, my mom and Deb. 

Some of the decorations for the bridal shower. It was originally supposed to be held at a winery. But I felt funny after inquiring and having the lady assure me it would not rain this weekend. 

(it was a torrential downpour the entire party) 




Blushing bride opening her gifts. 

Cousins, Savannah & Michelle 

Kindergarten mate, Melanie (who also made fabulous desserts!!) 


Aunt Patti, Aunt Sydney and Adeline 



Otto helped a lot with the presents.  


D E L I C I O U S ! ! !


This was the sweetest gift, a bottle of wine for every occasion.
First valentines, First Christmas, First fight, First anniversary. 

Cousins

For every party, there must be games. And every game, deserves great party gifts! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...