Friday, August 28, 2020

Kendal's Last Splash

 

Snow White and her Eight Babes took on sunny San Diego to celebrate the bachelorette of allll bachelorette parties. 



   


Maddie and I were the first to arrive on Coronado Island, we held the celebration and the Del Coronado. An absolutely elegant, beautiful dream of a hotel. 

She only gave me two direct orders; must be held at the Del and she wants to have matching tank tops. As Maid of Honor, I made sure to deliver both requests. But not before treating myself to my absolute favorite Mermaid red beer from Coronado Brewing Co and yes I HAD to get the fries.  ;)

Stephanie, The Bride, Sara & Ashley. 

Some snaps of the hotel.



I could not have set everything up without the help of these gals!! Thank you for all your hard work.


The theme of the weekend was done in true mermaid style - 
Kendals Last Splash 

So we decorated the suites with everything from seashells, to crystals, starfish and sparkles. 
Some inspiration below. 



this was an arts and craft day. While cheersing mimosas we decorated flip flops. 




Brides Babes gift packs 


My sister thoroughly enjoying her fish tacos. I heard she made Anthony take her back for their one year just to get another plate of them. They are THAT good! 

We went on a really fun adventure together and all got to wear our matching shirts. It was a beer tour for the day with some good stops and some great beers. 






The next day Anthony treated us to Cabana's at the beach, so we could have our own space and just relax. Melanie and Step get the most fun cocktail ever. 




That night we hit the town and got to enjoy the San Diego nightlife. 






The last day we went out to brunch and hung around the island. The homes in the area were just gorgeous, so you know I had to snap a few. 








Congratulations to my little sister and the coolest brother ever! 
We had an amazing trip. ✨✨

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...