Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Island Style


So I am officially {{physically}} back from the Caribbean... whether, I'm mentally here is another story. If you keep up with my instagram- you saw on Monday night I recreated one of my favorite dishes from my vacation. Jerk Chicken with Plantains and fresh sides. I will be posting the recipe later this week so that you can enjoy your own vacation inspired dinner. 


Jerk Chicken, Plantains, Sweet Potato + Tomato + Green Beans, Avocado + Mango Salsa.. and island lager, duh!!


the view from the back deck

These shorts were the best purchase of my life!! ok, ok.. maybe not of my life- but they were only $7 from Target and I rocked the heck out of them. Super comfy and lightweight, perfect for island style.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...