Thursday, October 3, 2013

This is Sharks Territory

Sharks Home Opener is tonight at the SAP Center and I cant wait!! If you follow my blog, you know I am a original, ride or die, life long, faithful Sharks Hockey girl. I think ice runs in my veins. I can't wait for the first official game of the season tonight and maybe I'll see you there. 

Don't forget to stop by the San Pedro Square Market for a quick bite and a sweet sip. There are so many new spots to nosh that have recently opened and it is the official pre-game spot for the Sharks games. In the garage area they also show the game, so even if you don't have tickets- wear your swag and grab a brew to enjoy the game. 
My Home away from Home



October's Schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...