Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Bloody Brownies


I made something yummy over the weekend. I was test driving a Halloween recipe that I want to have for my party at work. . 

I thought they were delicious, especially with a little vanilia frozen yogurt on top.

 I was flipping through Emilys blog and saw the recipe there. But it originally came from here...


Usually when I'm making a recipe for the first time- I try not to tweak the ingredients list too much... for fear that they won't turn out well. This time around the only changes I made was the use of whole wheat flour and low fat cream cheese.

 Nobody even cared or asked about a difference in taste, winner winner!!

I love when I can substitue healthy iems to make a recipe even better. I give these Bloody Brownies two very enthusiastic thumbs up and I hope you enjoy them for all your Halloween spookiness too.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...