Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Rosso Corsa




I've definitely worn this red jumpsuit before. I can literally count on one hand, the number of times I've worn it, even though I think it's been owned for about five years. I feel really sassy when I get the chance to wear it. 

Kind of how a Ferrari is sassy, especially when it comes in red. 




This is part one of my day. My aunt is so adorable and suggested us ladies all go out for tea, as an honor to my Nana. The last time she and my Uncle came out, they treated Nana to lunch at a tea room. She loved it and so Aunt Randi booked us an afternoon at Satori Tea room. So more about that in the next blog post. 


I love a good brick wall. <3 


Here is a photo from after tea.
 My sister on the left, my Aunt Randi in the center and me on the right. 





ciao xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...