Thursday, April 3, 2014

travel day

Welcome to New York.. concrete jungle where dreams are made of..



Today I'm flying to the other side of the country for a very special birthday... MINE!!

I'll be on vacation with one of my girl friends, who I've known for over 15 years. We met, going to a Jessica Simpson concert when we were in 7th grade. We have stayed friends since! I think she is the best of everything- beautiful, kind hearted and incredibly sarcastic (just the way I like um) 

I cant wait to explore the City, nosh on delicious treats, take tons of pictures and laugh... a lot.
Love ya girl, cant wait for our adventure!! xo
ciao

1 comment:

  1. Hippo Birday to you! Fantastic picture of the Big Apple! Hope you can find the Vegan and Carnivore restaurant that you both want! I bet you can!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...