Wednesday, May 14, 2014

James Franco is Hawt



...When I popped up to the City the other weekend for the San Francisco Film Festival, that was pretty much the only thing running through my head.

I went to see the independent film, Palo Alto, based on James Franco's book about growing up in the area. Directed by Gia Coppola, staring Emma Roberts, Jack Kilmer and James Franco. The movie itself was very well done. Emma Roberts surprised me because I am used to seeing her on American Horror Story and the character she portrayed in this film is very different from her usual bit. James Franco did an impeccable job of acting like a total creep, but if he was my soccer coach I would still be crushing. Jack Kilmer is an up and coming actor- haven't seen too many of his gigs yet, but I am looking forward to seeing him in future productions.

And, I can't wait for it to be released so that I can see it again. 

I had such an amazing time, loved the interviews at the end and the after party held at Roe Restaurant.
If I could do it all over again, I would.. duh :)

 
finally found a suitable place to wear my ear cuff from New York <3


hat- Vans, shirt- Jcrew, shorts- Banana Republic, socks- Therapy, booties- Steven Lux, bag- LV





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...