Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wants on Wednesday :: New Home

My and the sister are shacking up.. and we are going to have a very fun time decorating our new space. Her style is chic with a touch of feminine, where mine is more modern with a splash vintage. I'm hoping while I'm down in LA next month I can check out Moderica, an amazing design store I have been lusting over. Until then, I'll keep these items on my want list.

Also, something else people have been wanting.. The winner of my giveaway goes to reader
Catherine Keydeniers!!
Catherine, can you please email me at devonfoster2{at}gmail{dot}com with your mailing address so I can send you your goodies. Thanks everyone for entering xo There will be more to come.




night stand $300 :: lanterns $25- $70 :: toaster $39 pinch pots $36 :: antique glass mirror $509
Clue $40 :: cheeseboard $89 :: city maps $22 :: plant shelf $99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...