Friday, May 16, 2014

Moto Italia


So when I started this online diary a couple years ago, I never thought people would read it. It's pages have been filled with my thoughts, emotions, experiences, likes, opinions, dislikes, interests and people I love. 

When I'm passionate about something, I want to make you passionate about it too. 

So... T H A N K    Y O U   R E A D E R S
I can't believe you've kept up and supported me, or at least liked the snaps that I post.

I am hosting a giveaway next week- details to come in the next post.  

My blog hit 20,000 views this week. Maybe not so cool to you, but it's pretty rad in my book.. especially for something so unexpected. I never thought anyone would be interested and I certainly didn't start this for anyone but myself. I just wanted to document my life.

enjoii. ciao xo 
TGIF have an amazing weekend <3


jacket- Topshop, dress- Revolve Clothing, shoes- Valentino









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...