Tuesday, November 26, 2013

thanks babe

At the beginning of the year, it was hard to see anything positive. But it's amazing how fast your perspective changes when you're surrounded by good people. 

I have so many things, and people, to be thankful for this year. The girl in the photos is just one of the people I am thankful to have in my life. She is wonderful at giving advice and always tells me to me true to myself and to my heart. Plus, she is hilarious.. even when she isn't trying (which is the best time).

Isn't her outfit perfect for the Thanksgiving Holiday? I am in love with the whole black stockings paired with black pumps trend. And her infinity scarf is a great color to wear for the season, especially with the backdrop of that tree. That pop of plaid on her skirt just screams festive, and goes great with her gorgeous smile. When I'm hanging with a specific group of friends, I feel like all we do is laugh and smile the entire time. I truly love every minute I spend with them. It's always an adventure.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...