Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Fall Festive in Five Simple Steps.

Remember when you were a child and you were so stoked for Halloween, you started planning you costume months in advance and which friends you would trick or treat with and which houses offered the best sweets? 
.... oh, you weren't as obsessed as I was??

That's OK!! but do you remember how "into it" you were? compared to today.. where you're lucky if you remember what day Halloween falls on? ((ahem, Monday the 31st)  



SHOOT! I'm lucky if I even get a bite of candy corn or even find my Halloween decorations!!
Well, aren't you lucky that I'm about the share 5 SIMPLE steps to get yourself in that fall spirit.

1) Buy something orange for your doorstep
It greets you every time you come home, makes you smile and is under five bucks; whether its a pumpkin, a flower pot of marigolds or a festive ribbon in your wreath.

2) Bake Cookies
Put the flour & eggs away.. I said these were SIMPLE.. you should display them in a mason jar too for added cuteness to your counter!

3) Host a movie night
My girlfriend and I love to watch Hocus Pocus to get in the season of Halloween. 
Send an invite to your gal pals saying- P.J. party @ my house & bring a snack to share. 
Girls LOOOOVE going out, without having to get dressed up.  

4) Go shopping at Trader Joes
look how cute this Haunted House kit is?!!

I'm not lying. Just stepping foot in the store at this time of year will get you in the spirit. Plus you'll end up buying a bunch of stuff you didn't know you needed. :)   

5) Grab a Pumpkin Spice Latte

I know what you're thinking.. How very basic of you..
Oh get over yourself, they're yummy! 
You don't even have to give in a Starbucks anymore.. every one's doing it!! 
You can even make your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...