Friday, December 21, 2012

Holiday Wish List :: Host & Hostess

With the Holidays here, I'm almost positive you will be invited {at least once } to a Holiday gathering. I never like to come empty handed to a party- either I bring a dish to share or a gift for the Host! Enter my holiday gift guide for the perfect Host or Hostess gift.  I'm sure you can find something to give, or even love yourself... plus almost every online store is offering free shipping now!!

Happy Shopping <3

1. Pure Black Coffee $30 :: 2. Popcorn Machine $48 :: 3. Wine Decanter $80 :: 4. Glass Cocktail Shaker $39 :: 5. Pineapple Jewel Box  $30 :: 6. Indoor Bocce Set $75 :: 7.Speakeasy Serving Tray  $69 :: 8. Marble Cheese Tray $40 :: 9. Apples to Apples Game $20 :: 10. Sees Candy $20 :: 11. Z Gallerie Candles  $20 each :: 12. Bulldog Bottle Stopper $16 :: 13. Cheese Gift Box $90

2 comments:

  1. This is a perfect and very handy post as I sometimes struggle with finding a perfect gift for a host/hostess - bringing flowers or a bottle of wine can get boring after a while! Thank you for sharing and your tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift ideas!! Love #3, I would like to receive haha.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...