Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Recycled Wrapping Job

I am the girl who never wastes anything. If it can be recycled, I'll find a way. I even get mad at my boyfriend when he throws out my old magazines, in my head I automatically think that they could be used for something else…Well, when I found this
little project
on Pinterest the other day.. I knew that I had to share it with you! It was originally done by rabbitfoodformybunnyteeth.com. Which, is a very healthy concept if you think about it.

I like to wrap my gifts in brown paper bags, hey it's free and they would just end up in a landfill somewhere? This cute bow is the perfect compliment to my D.I.Y. wrapping paper. I have tons of magazines, their pages would be perfect for this project! I hope you add a little D.I.Y. to your Holiday this season, show Mother Nature a little appreciation :)


Keep up with my Pinterest for all things food, fitness, fashion and fun!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...