Thursday, December 27, 2012

New Years Resolution Planning

Do you have your New Years Resolution picked out yet? I feel like everyone and their Mom will choose to "get healthy" or "exercise more"... but what do those goals really mean? If you chose to change your lifestyle habits, set more realistic goals for yourself- because sometimes it can get overwhelming.
Instead, try "I will pack a nutritious lunch for myself everyday, so I don't succumb to fast food."
Another one I like is " I will only indulge in dessert when I'm out for dinner on Saturdays." Then you have a sweet treat to look forward to all week.. and hopefully that will keep your motivation up.

Check this article from Shape Magazine, it helps you plan your resolution and keep it.. So you will make sure to have a bright future in 2013!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...