Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Simply Smile

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Which means extra spending, longer To-Do lists, more parties and busier work loads. Holidays can be a little stressful, so I have been trying to stay organized and get ready for the month ahead. I know the time will fly by, so I am making an extra effort to enjoy it while it's here. I love the trips the Christmas in the Park in downtown and the smell of freshly baked Christmas cookies when you walk through the door. Even though this time is busy and stressful, these are some photos that have been keeping me smiling lately.

cute cards for my party I'm having this weekend

delicious BBQ sauce, one of my clients brought me back from Texas.

getting out and exercising with Maddie


Beautiful views on my morning hikes in Los Gatos

always a kid at heart- collecting extra wishes

Dahlias {one of my favorites} + fresh persimmons

Completing the 10K Turkey Trot- my hip did hurt a little after : (
But I did it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...