Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Am I Blue.

sweater- Ann Taylor, pants- Jcrew, shoes- Cynthia Vincent

I am seriously loving my new job. My co- workers are so sweet, my role is fun and challenging, my Boss is hilarious and my office is nice. The fact that I can honestly say "I love coming to work" already says enough in my book! Now that I work upstairs, the dress code is a little more relaxed (read: more color and prints) This is one outfit I pulled for work. A classic fit cropped trouser in a bold color. Paired with a wool print sweater and statement necklace. The flats are always in because they're unique and have a range of punchy colors to match any outfit. Oh, and this is the courtyard in my complex.. it is very peaceful and filled with gorgeous flowers. Maddie loves them. <3





1 comment:

  1. Great Pictures!! Before the haircut, though, huh? Nice composition! You have the makings of a very good photographer! It's a gift and you have it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...