Friday, April 19, 2013

get your weekend on


Fight Night is this weekend!

UFC on Fox will be held at the H.P. Pavilion this Saturday night with prelims starting at 5:00 pm. I met Frank Mir last night when I was heading home from the Sharks Games (we won!) and he was looking fierce. I hope all my favorites dominate in the octagon.

The Fine Arts Festival in Menlo Park

1100 Merrill Street
Menlo Park, CA 94025
The festival will offer paintings, drawings, photography, sculpture, ceramics, graphics, jewelry, handmade clothing, leather goods, wooden toys, country items, and dried flowers.
 April 19, 2013 10:00 am - Sunday, April 21, 2013 5:00 pm


Even though Earth Day is this Monday coming up, I will be celebrating this weekend. If you know me, you know I love my planet.. I want to preserve it and protect it, and I take it personally when you don't recycle. I will be out at Oak Grove High School this Saturday morning with my dog, doing a litter pick up! Do something Green this weekend

xo, D

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...