Tuesday, April 23, 2013

simply smile



daycation attire to The City
 

I feel like I have been doing a million things lately, and I love it. I have made so many new friends in the last few weeks, but then.. I have always been a social butterfly. These are some shots from the previous weekends venturing up into San Francisco.. One of my favorite cities. The first round was a train ride to the City for a wine tasting event. The second time was for a daycation and for delicious Waterfront Pizza.. which I highly recommend! You have to make your own happiness sometimes..

“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”
Mahatma Gandhi


view of the bridge

oh, I cut my hair off!!


The sights while walking to the MUNI from the Train


Amazing pastries inside the Ferry Building.

Riding the Muni

Wine Tasting at Fort Masion


Trapeze class in Oakland (more pictures to follow)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...