Friday, September 7, 2012

NYFW


Is anyone else sad that they didnt get to go to New York Fashion Week, but me? Or is everyone else already there...?
I am trying to keep up to date with all my fav bloggers while they are living it up in the City that never sleeps. Some of the shows I'm excited to see previews of are; Monique LhuillierNicole Miller, Mara Hoffman, Diane von Furstenberg, Rebecca Minkoff, Zak Posen, Reem Acra, Rachel Zoe, Anna Sui, and J. Mendel.
And I'm loving the Monika Chiang looks, a little lady like and a little bit rock 'N roll. How fun are the colored bags that they have... obviously, I would be able to fit everything in one. swoon

If you're there have a great time and if your stuck at home {{like me}} then I would check out the #MBFW, #LuckyFABB #Spring2013 hashtags taking over twitter and instagram. Some of my fav bloggers to follow on twitter are @couldihavethat @thedamselindior  @byemily @rachparcell @LAintheBay

and you can always follow me.
instagram- devonfoster
twitter- devonnfosterr


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...