Wednesday, September 12, 2012

new New NEW ♥



I went shopping last week with this little lady 

I text her earlier in the week and asked if she would help me shop for Fall and teach me the ways of her people. So we first hit up the Levis store and I got fitted for a pair of their Curve ID jeans. Then we popped over to Zara and then to Urban Outfitters. Of course there were a few other stops along the way but those were the shops where I did the most damage. When Joanna asked what my spending limit was for the day.. [because she is such a nice friend, she was only looking out for my best interest]
I laughed.... I had no limit, I was ready to spend!!

This top was actually purchased in Vancouver, from the cutest vintage store (I forgot the name) but it went so well with my new Zara pants, I had to pull it out for my look.




Vintage Bow Blouse, pants- Zara, shoes- Steve Madden Luxe, bag- Chanel

I must admit that I completely fell in love with this top when Jacey wore it on her blog.. I had to snag one too! I feel like it would look great with some pinstriped pants, and killer black heels for a girls night out. I also could pair it with a dark toned banded skirt and keep the flats for running errands. Like my ode to Jenna Lyons with the black glasses. It seemed like the appropriate fit.
I'm also rockin' some very comfy jeans that I picked up [ON SALE] from Urban, only $40!


top- Zara, jeans- BDG, clutch- Balenciaga, flats- Steve Madden


A big thanks to Bobby Menbari for his amazing photography skills.

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you look like a zillion bucks! I am so digging the hot nerd glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. J, you made me this way.... take the credit!! <3D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...