Thursday, May 16, 2013

Simply Smile :: San Francisco

Finishing up my trip to SF this week, and I don't really want to leave. I went out to Mamacita with some girls last night in the Marina. We started the evening with chips and guac [[ duh ]] but as I was telling a friend, it is never spicy enough!! The decision was made to keep hot sauce in my purse, just for occasions like the one I encountered last night. I sipped a fabulous grapefruit cocktail, that tasted like I was biting into the actual fruit! The food and atmosphere was unreal and I will for sure be back!! These are some shots from around the city, just some tasty samples for your visual pleasure. Goodbye San Francisco, until we meet again... Xo

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...