Tuesday, May 21, 2013

while on a walk

walking in the early morning, with dew still on the blades

view of the Bay

Walking to the Vinters Market inside Fort Mason, was an adventure of its own. After my first experience attempting to hop on a muni, I figured anything else would be a cakewalk. But learning the ropes has proven to be a whole ordeal. I thought I was a pro at riding the lightrail, but I have found that in the world of public transportation.. that equates to the about the level of training wheels. Will I ever get the hang of it? Who knows? But take everything in stride, one day at a time.  

Have you checked out Groupon or Living Social lately? I am on a "Yes Man" trip and have been trying anything that someone offers me. These sites have been helping in the planning process and helps your wallet too. check them out, if you haven't already. 

If I want to do something, I plan it. If I want to try something new, I grab it. If I want to say something, I yell it. There is a sense of empowerment went you allow yourself out of your comfort zone. So I challenge you to do something "out of the box" this week too!! You will find something out about yourself, even if it's just the fact that you like your regular routine. 

trying new lipsticks, with my short hair- I've been loving the dark shades


spontaneous trips



San Francisco

loving these girls <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...