Thursday, May 24, 2012

weekend fun

Crepes, thrift shopping, bike rides, date night, snapping photographs... these are a few of my favorite things.

This past weekend was a whirlwind, but I can still remember all the fun things that I did. Some of the highlights include. Saturday after work I went and laid out with a big stack of magazines, ones that I have been neglecting and have been waiting to read. It was beautiful weather and Maddie and I enjoyed sun bathing on the grass. I got to visit with a friend from San Diego, who I haven't seen in seven years.. I have been wanting a silk Indian style top for some time now, but I haven't been able to bring myself to spend almost 200 dollars. While at the local Salvation Army I picked up a gorgeous one for only 4 dollars!! basically, a great steal! On Saturday night I attended the Strikeforce fight held at HP Pavilion. I felt so special sitting ringside and getting to rub elbows with all the famous fighters who I admire. I guess it was what celebrities experience on a regular basis.
Sunday we met friends at the dog Park and then went out to eat at Saras Kitchen. One of my favorite breakfast spots in Santa Clara. If you go, you just have to try the pineapple chicken sausage! We live about 3 miles from the restaurant, so we decided to ride our bikes and take Maddie in the basket- she loved it. After lunch we rode around the Rose Garden area and admired all the beautiful residences. The neighborhood is older and most of the homes have been remodeled and upgraded to original designs- they are remarkable. After our long bike ride we came home and watched the Ides of March- which I thought was very good. We finished up the evening with a shopping trip to Whole Foods, dinner at TGISushi and swung by to see our friends' new house, which they just bought! All in all a fabulous weekend!
Enjoy the photos... ciao xx



Smores dessert before dinner, at CreParis

vintage shopping, sadly no boots came home with me

top-thrifted, jeans-True Religion, shoes- Converse, belt-stolen from mom,
bracelets- Chan Lau, glasses- Electric, bag- Marc Jacobs

I am IN LOVE with the back detailing

my bf, @lenscaption, doing his favorite thing- shooting

top- dress worn as a top (seen here), shorts- Sevens, shoes- Club Nico, glasses- Dior, bike- Electra

someones beautiful garden with famous Banksy art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...