Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Mid Week Holiday

Happy Fourth of July

I hope you all can spend time with friends and family and enjoy the day in whatever fashion you fancy. I will be enjoying the little parade on the Alameda near my home, and then spending the remainder of the day relaxing. Also this day is meant to reflect on the millions of service officers who have given their life for this country. Many thanks go out to all of you, you will always be heros in my book.

This was taken the other mornig at the flea market in Oakland. Thought the babies breath woukd make a nice shot. I hope I can make this Green Chile Turkey burger recipe, I found it the other day and thought it was the perfect BBq item.. along with some baked beans, that's the best combo!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...