Wednesday, August 22, 2012

do you smell what i smell?

the smell of autumn is upon us.



I get so giddy when I think of knee high boots, pea coats and scarves. I was at Michaels last night and they already had the store smelling of spiced apple and harvest pumpkin. Even though the weather in Northern California starts out chilly in the morning, it warms up by lunch. I can't wait for the foggy mornings that take the entire afternoon to burn off, where a sweater is preferred and a spiced chai is a must!

Looking at inspiration for the upcoming season, I pulled some images that left me longing for a mug of spiced cider. I also cant wait to try and make these little babies- a recipe I have never attempted. Flipping through a magazine the other day I saw this ad and it immediately put me in the mood for fall fashion. So I thought I'd share it to see if I could get you in the mood too. I have always been a fan of the preppy polished look; so the university blazer, riding boot and newsboy cap are definitely on my must have list. What are some of your favorite looks or treats for fall?




sources 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...