Thursday, August 9, 2012

seeing red

tank- metro park, jeans- William Rast, shoes- Cynthia Vincent, bag- Michael Kors, necklace- custom, ring-flea

I decided to treat myself the other week. I had my eye on this style for a while, but never pulled the trigger. When I was out shopping I saw this Michael Kors cross body and knew it was one of the styles that I had admired... what I loved even more was the price. On sale, hidden behind other bags and the only one in red... it was meant to be. I couldn't believe my luck.

The weather has been ideal in northern California lately. I find myself making any excuse to spend time outside. I decided to pair my new little beauty with my cynthia vincent flats, since the red color was identical. We went on a walk to play in the park, and crossed over the rail road tracks through a ((not so)) gated community that makes the trip so much faster than the looong way. I rarely see trains on these tracks, in fact there's a larger chance of spotting a homeless person crossing them.






                                    all images are courtesy of my amazing man, @lenscaption xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...