Thursday, November 8, 2012

Here to Stay

Trends come and go as easily as the wind blows, does anyone remember when "babydoll" tops were the it look? Now, its all about sweaters paired over denim shirts. And I'm sure by Christmas every blogger will be featuring something totally new. So I did a little research and found some looks that I think are here to stay for the up coming Winter season. Of course outfit choices will be adjusted in order to incorporate new trends, but I think these closet staples will be sticking around for a bit longer than just a couple months.
See if you agree with my choices?
ciao xx

SLOUCHY PANTS

OVERSIZED JACKET

SLIM TRACK PANTS

SHRUNKEN SUIT

FLARED MINI

LEATHER SHELL

SLIT FRONT SKIRT

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love!!!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...