Friday, November 16, 2012

Thanksgiving Tablescape Inspiration

Wow, there have been so many amazing blog posts lately about setting the Thanksgiving table and I have been inspired!!  But really, I cant look at any more burlap- is that the blogger bandwagon theme this year or what??!! So I put together a few inspiration boards to get you in the mood and to provide you a little bit a variety. I categorized my decor into three groups; Classic, Chic (a.k.a.-ultimate blogger style) and Rustic.
 I hope you like them.
I also made a few check lists to get your decorating juices flowing. And to cut your shopping time in half, since you already know what to pick up from Michaels or Hobby Lobby (my two favorite craft stores.)
Happy Decorating <3 xx


Classic

Pumpkins :: Gourds :: Fall leaves :: Red, green, brown colored ribbon :: Oxblood, red, and orange flowers Nutshell place cards :: Plaid table runner :: Metallic place settings :: Red cloth napkins :: Wooden napkin rings
 :: Tall candles ::

Chic
Chevron table runner :: Bright colored flowers :: Sparkle candles :: Ribbons to hold silverware and napkins together :: Hurricanes filled with fall leaves or cornhusks :: Floating candle holders :: Mismatched plates
Table confetti :: Holiday poppers/crackers

Rustic

burlap table runner :: wheat :: pinecones :: twine :: neutral ribbons or raffia :: cranberries :: natural napkins ::  neutral plates :: branches
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...