Tuesday, November 27, 2012

out with my sistah


The other day, I had the pleasure of spending the afternoon with my baby sister. Of course we had to go shopping, what else? I ended up with a new top, even though I am on the hunt for a nice black wool peacoat. Any Suggestions? I grabbed this sweater at Black and Brown the other week- it's actually a light blue/mint color. My pants are from Target, major score!! Boots are Aldo. and Maddie is in a Juicy Couture Bomber, yes my dog has classy taste. My necklace was a gift from my hunny - it's a vintage pendant with inscription from the Khoran, I believe... Babe correct me if I'm wrong.

Now the game is on for Holiday Gifts!! Next month I will be featuring my gift guides for Holiday shopping for everyone in your life. I hope you like them. Stay tuned. Happy Shopping <3

p.s. all shots were taken from my sisters new phone- she's so excited. follow her on instagram @lilmissgingerr









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...