Friday, March 16, 2012

Color up you Wardrobe

I love color.. nail polish, dishes, art, flowers... but when it comes to clothes I'm a little bit more basic. I choose neutral colors to wear and sometimes accent my outfits with pops of color. Now, I have been a little daring lately and I have been branching out when it comes to my clothing choices. I pulled some of my favorite shopping articles and inspirational magazine layouts in an attempt to help others like myself. If you like what you see in the articles- use them as guides next time you head to shopping. Or if it helps you to think beyond accessories then bring the colors in with more statement pieces- like blazers, jeans or sweaters.

Click on any of the images for larger viewing. xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...