Thursday, April 26, 2012

Paper Dolls

When I was younger my Mom treated my sister and I to a large magnetic paper doll set. She lived on the refrigerator and every morning when we came down for breakfast we would dress her for the day. She only had a few pieces that made up her clothing collection, but when you mixed and matched it just right she had so many outfits. That's where the inspiration came from for today's post... with just a few tweaks to your hair, accessories or make up you can have a different look with the same outfit. I fell in love with Madewells new striped drawstring tee dress, but when I was looking at it I saw so many different looks you could go for depending on the vibe you wanted to give off.

The four different looks that I am showcasing all use the same dress, but depending on the items I paired with it, changes the style of the outfit completely. Hope you can get inspired by my collections. xx ciao


Classic

Ray Ban Wayfarer sunnies
Grey Cord jacket
White Converse Allstars
Brixton woven fedora
Silk Scarf


Girly

Bauble Bar Necklace
Micheal Kors watch


Casual

Ralph Lauren glasses
Chan Luu friendship bracelets
Kate Spade beach bag
Saltwater Sandals


Rocker

Sprout Watch
Robert Geller for Levis type III denim vest
Urban Outfitters studded boots
Tasha slouchy beanie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...