Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Where are you??

You know that feeling....

The one where you wake up in the middle of the night thinking about the long list of things you have to do the next day... or when you try to finish one project, but other ones keep popping up that seem to be more important- and then you're stuck in this domino effect and can't catch up... or when you're sitting on the train, planning your schedule for work and when you get there you have to throw your plan out the window because your boss has other intentions for your time....

That's where I am.



I feel like I am neglecting my little blog and I would feel pathetic if I gave up my new years resolution this soon. So, would you mind baring with me while I catch my breath? I promise that when I get through this hectic time, you will be rewarded with more frequent posts. But until that happens I will be cutting down to one or two a week.


I'm sorry to do this to those of you that do read... I promise I'll be back. ;)
image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...