Thursday, January 10, 2013

black swan


The weather has been so chilly around here. There have been a few mornings where the grass is still frozen as I walk by on my way to work.

I have been living in my Free People sweater; one I got from my sister for Christmas. It is perfectly thick and ultra soft, I may or may not have worn it three days in a row. This was from another round of dress up with the sister. The dress is Free People [[in stores]] and the boots are Steve Madden. The jacket is thrifted and the black tights are from Nordstrom. Wearing a girly dress with tough boots is all the rage right now, do you like "roughing" up feminine pieces by pairing them with something edgy?

 The boots are mine, and I have also been wearing them nonstop. They were great in Tahoe too, I would highly recommend purchasing a pair. The print on the inside looks so cute folded down and they look great laced up!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...