Friday, January 4, 2013

recap snaps ♥ New Years 2013


My Friend Joanna acting very model-esque near the cliffs at Half Moon Bay- day trip on New Years Day. Maddie looking sharp in her pink puffer jacket.
The Sunset on Half Moon Bay.
My New Years Kiss from my love.
My fishtail braid- yes it took like 15 minutes to do.
The view from our friends' place in Noe Valley- picking them up before our beach adventure.
Mya and Grizzley cuddling together.
All the girls at our pre New Years bash. 
Making my own veggie platter and spending way less than the $30 that Whole Foods wanted to charge. New thrifted champagne glasses my hunny found plus they're Crate and Barrel. score!!
Jo and her boyfriend getting romantic with the sunset.
 My Sister and I at dinner, New Years Eve.
The boyfriend took me to see So This is 40... please go see it- you won't stop laughing. This is my bathroom selfie {don't judge} I just really love my Ugg scarf with this wool blazer. kept me warm in the theater
Us at dinner New Years, we ate at Noah's and it was delicious! I highly suggest you check it out if you are in the South Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...