Thursday, January 17, 2013

steal or splurge


One thing I hate about fashion {and some people love fashion for this}is the fact that it changes so rapidly. Now, I'm not saying that I like wearing and seeing the same peices all the time... but I don't like it when people have to spend their whole savings account just to by the hottest new item.

So I pulled together some of the total lust-worthy items and I found similar styles for a fraction of the cost. Now, these arent' knockoffs (save the children in Asia, for heaven's sake) but they give you the same look as a higher priced item would... Happy Shopping <3

ciao xo
Chloe- Susan Studded Ankle Boot $1,345
Vince Camuto- VC Tema Bootie $198
Valentino- Rockstud Thong Sandal $295
Steve Madden- Jiffy Sandal $40
Prada- Green Tassel Smoking Slipper $720
LuLu's- Green Tassel Smoking Slipper $28




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...