Tuesday, January 15, 2013

talk nerdy to me



The other rainy day, I decided it would be a perfect idea to visit Santana Row- since it is all outdoor shopping I hope it wasn't crowded. My instinct was correct, and I had a very successful day of shopping. I got three super cool sweater for under $60 from Ann Taylor Loft and I got some cute dishes and dish towels from Anthropologie. Maddie came along too, and enjoyed all the extra attention. I picked up this sweater and it reminds me of something a computer programmer would wear, hence the black framed glasses. The shoes are new from Christmas, you can't go wrong with Toms... and these match with everything. The perfect casual outfit for hanging at the fam's house, enjoying the evening. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...